✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Updated*

<t>1: How many Hours have you played? atm 210<br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? 2 and nearly completed hoenn<br/>

3:What is your personal goal ingame? just to assist people<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? i had my eye on this guild since it was made and thought it has potential so i feel like i can help with it.<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? sure where i can.</t>

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="RJWarrior1907"><s>

</s><POST content="238949"><s></s>238949<e></e></POST> 1: How many Hours have you played? atm 210<br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? 2 and nearly completed hoenn<br/>

3:What is your personal goal ingame? just to assist people<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? i had my eye on this guild since it was made and thought it has potential so i feel like i can help with it.<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? sure where i can.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm glad to see you applied to our guild. Welcome aboard Rj. Looking forward to a bright future~ <E>:Angel:</E></r>

spacer.png

<t>1: How many Hours have you played? About 453 hours.<br/>

2: How many regions have you completed? All of 'em!<br/>

3: What is your personal goal ingame? Lately it's been hunting pokes I really like the most, even if that would take ages and train them up; also building up a team against bosses npcs. :3<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? I feel like Cosmic has some really nice and friendly members, also it's always great to make new friends to chat or to help/get helped by.<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? Duh, sure thing!</t>

latest?cb=20120622074708.eJwdzFEOgyAMANC7cADqREvxNgRJNUFLaPe1ePct-30f7-Peo7nNHWZdN4D91CJj92oyMlfPItxq7qf6Ihdks1yOq96mMIeFYkLEGCPRjGH50Uop0bQSYkgBXxNw-4--3-yeLwwcIuk.ako_RFQDbsC9MYWkNO9xhhLDYS8latest?cb=20120622074708

<r><QUOTE author="vhux"><s>

</s><POST content="239318"><s></s>239318<e></e></POST> 1: How many Hours have you played? About 453 hours.<br/>

2: How many regions have you completed? All of 'em!<br/>

3: What is your personal goal ingame? Lately it's been hunting pokes I really like the most, even if that would take ages and train them up; also building up a team against bosses npcs. :3<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? I feel like Cosmic has some really nice and friendly members, also it's always great to make new friends to chat or to help/get helped by.<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? Duh, sure thing!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi vhux ty for applying to our guild~ I'm gonna send you a discord link and we'll go from there~ ^_^</r>

spacer.png

Guest SugarRed9

<t>Bump ^.^ You have RuKittenMe's support :D and We aren't Kitten about that x3</t>

<r>Heya! My name is Marii ( Maria ) And I wish to Apply to join <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

1: I have played for almost 66 hours.<br/>

2: I have 4 badges on Johto at the moment and I am busy with the fifth right now.<br/>

3: My personal goal I wish to achieve is to show people that IV's are not everything, that a pokémon can still be strong even if the IV's are low. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

4: Team Cosmic feels right to me because a friend told me a lot of anime fans are in the group and that gives me a warm feeling, meeting people who like the same thing is hard.<br/>

5: My name is not senpai for nothing ! ó_ó I am in real life also a mother so I will always help a person, it doesn't always have to be game related. Sometimes you need a listening ear.<br/>

<br/>

Best regards,<br/>

<br/>

MariiSenpai <E>:kiss:</E></r>

<t>Hi :D<br/>

Here For an to apply into this interesting guild.<br/>

<br/>

Here's my info <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

How many hours have I played? - Well On the Red Server I have played around 175 hours, but that number, of course, is always increasing. slowly as of right now since I have just started highschool but I still play pretty regularly<br/>

<br/>

How many regions have I completed? - I have completed all 3 regions as of yet<br/>

<br/>

What is my personal goal ingame? - My personal goal as of right now is beating all of the red bosses and trying to catch Mew, Celebi, and Jiraichi :P<br/>

<br/>

Why do I feel Team Cosmic is the right place for me? - This guild seems like it holds some cool people that I can have some fun with and help out<br/>

<br/>

Am I willing to lend a helping hand? - Yes! I am always willing to lend a helping hand to new players and just players that need some help with a quest, I do sometimes troll people with rhetorical questions and Just stupid questions in general but otherwise I'm always willing to lend some help</t>

avery1.png

<t>1: How many Hours have you played? 62 <br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? Kanto and Johto<br/>

3:What is your personal goal ingame? Having fun! Pve mostly but maybe pvp in future :P<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? Im looking for guild with nice and friendly atmosphere, when everyone helps each other :> <br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? Ofc yes, as always!</t>

ogi0rn.gif

<t>1: How many Hours have you played? 142<br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? All of them<br/>

3:What is your personal goal in game? PvP and catching all the pokemon i can <br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? Because i think it's a friendly team and i want to make friendship in game<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? Of Course</t>