Jirachi quest (Copied to the quest walkthrough section, this will no longer be updated)

Shadowforce

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Jirachi quest (information gathering)

<t>they made some changes @moon area with that jirachi patch, (gibble spawn) maybe no big deal, but you never know!<br/>

<br/>

Defeated primal groudon / kyogre on the blue. 151hours hoenn all hoenn dex done. > Solrock Lunatone quest not done yet.<br/>

<br/>

After that i came back to see my room/the tv/my mom and the professor @ litteroot town . I saw jirachi in my room, he ran somewhere ^^</t>

<t>Did you guys (those who can't enter Origin Cave) re-battle Rayquaza at the top of Sky Pillar? Not the one owned by Jackson but the wild one that re-appears there (once you have beaten the league I guess). I didn't know it was there but found it while looking for Latios. I think beating it might have something to do with getting access to the Origin Cave.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Zedivan"><s>

</s><POST content="194095"><s></s>194095<e></e></POST> Did you guys (those who can't enter Origin Cave) re-battle Rayquaza at the top of Sky Pillar? Not the one owned by Jackson but the wild one that re-appears there (once you have beaten the league I guess). I didn't know it was there but found it while looking for Latios. I think beating it might have something to do with getting access to the Origin Cave.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

didn't have too fight rayquazza nor getting latios/as data, nor getting regi-trio data to fight groudon/kyogre masters.<br/>

i'm in kanto right now but i'll try to edit later to give my hours pass in hoenn<br/>

<br/>

Zeloups</r>

<r><QUOTE author="futz"><s>

</s><POST content="194142"><s></s>194142<e></e></POST> I got the jirachi,<br/>

MY dex Score 511 613 269<br/>

120h hoenn time<br/>

full hoenn dex<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Time of the day? Evos might be 200+ then, I know someone with 190 evos and couldn't get it</r>