Cinnabar [Red]

Meiji

Guest BigFatJambles
249569 He's lying not once I've seen sushis there.

Hey, I have the sushi.

I just haven't found a way to swindle your money with it yet ;_; :Frown:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RuzeMc

Hours: 68 Hr 51 Min

Reason: Bored as fuck and need to talk to people whilst playing this game as none of the people I play other games with have interest in this game at all, like wtf is wrong with them rite? like all I wanted them to do was have a little try of the game and they throw it back like a piece of broccoli? man they didn't even try it, whatever guys i'll look for other people.

Guest BigFatJambles
250092 IGN: RuzeMc

Hours: 68 Hr 51 Min

Reason: Bored as [Censored] and need to talk to people whilst playing this game as none of the people I play other games with have interest in this game at all, like [Censored] is wrong with them rite? like all I wanted them to do was have a little try of the game and they throw it back like a piece of broccoli? man they didn't even try it, whatever guys i'll look for other people.

Looking forward to having you in Cinnabar!

:Smile:

Guest BigFatJambles
250198 IGN: Stormzy

Hours:173

Reason: My reason for wanting to join the guild is to find and meet other good pokemon trainer who are kind friendly and fun

By the time I post this here, Mei would have probably already messaged you!

I hope you have the best of time and I look forward to seeing you within the guild and in game! If you wish to trade; feel free to ask me :L

Also - ignore the imposter Jambles. He is my ghost - he should be deleted from the thread :Shocked:

Also we do have sushi. :Angel:

250198 IGN: Stormzy

Hours:173

Reason: My reason for wanting to join the guild is to find and meet other good pokemon trainer who are kind friendly and fun

We'll be glad to show you how kind and fun we are! We would love you on board! :D

If you ever need any help like my friend jambles said were always here to help! :)

btw my IGN is Powpei02 <3 Nice to meet you! :D

Guest BigFatJambles
250594 Stop being nice what is wrong with you guys.

__

BTW CINNABAR IS RECRUITHING HIS PEPPERMINT BUTLER, APPLY NOW!

QBNbHqY.png

You're the one that stole all the sushi :Angry: :Cry: