Cinnabar [Red]

Meiji

Guest BigFatJambles
247337 H-hello everyone... I'm NergleFergle,

I j-just wanted to share my experience with t-this guild. When I first applied to Cinnabar I was a joyful, happy, fun-loving, normal boy. It didn't take too long for Meiji to m-message me an invite to the d-discord server. When I first joined it was all fun and games, but something s-seemed off, it was like everyone was mocking me for voicing my sincere, thoughtful, pure, opinions. It didn't take too long before we were all in a voice chat and everyone was talking to each other, b-but it felt like e-everyone was just laughing at me when I was trying my hardest to just be myself. I always tried to get along with everyone, and I always gave warm welcomes to everyone who joined the guild. I was the nicest, most trusting, outgoing, helpful player I could make myself out to be, but no matter how hard I tried; be it making everyone laugh with my hilarious 4chan links from the adult gif section, my 9/11 puns, or even my school shooting jokes, they all just mocked me and laughed at me. I never understood, and I asked myself: why? Why do they just think of me as some kind of joke? Between Ynto's belittling insults, Meiji's humiliating name changes (He even took away my nickname change permissions), and Vulpine's constant harassment of me... I just... I fell into a state of depression. I even cried a little. I just kept asking myself why? what did I do to deserve this? I'm just trying to be me. As of this moment I'm currently being bullied and made fun of in the chat. Despite their ill intent towards me I'll be the better person and stand out, and repay their negativity with kindness. I'll fight on no matter how much they kick me while I'm down. B-but that's just my story, think what you will of it, and always try to be a better person.

Here you will meet Fergle, a wild animal living his daily life in his natural habitat.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigFatJambles
248019 IGN: Helldealer

Hours: 140

Reason: Why not? :Cool:

Looking forward to having you as a new guild member! :D