welp :d

Zekk3n

194625 So since this is a custom fanmade game i'd like to ask if creation of pokemon such as this would be ever possible :D?

pkh24f.jpg

Aside from mapping aesthetics we will stay true to the handheld games. With that being said fakemon wont be implemented.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

194625 So since this is a custom fanmade game i'd like to ask if creation of pokemon such as this would be ever possible :D?

pkh24f.jpg

Aside from mapping aesthetics we will stay true to the handheld games. With that being said fakemon wont be implemented.

eh kay :C

pkh24f.jpg

Mega Flygon? :Frown: :Frown:

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

While the designs certainly are very appealing, I'd prefer if PRO tried to remain consistent with the main games. Perhaps one day you'll be able to customize your Pokemon's accessories to give them a more 'personal' feel, but I guess that's about it? Nothing more than aesthetics probably.

erladino_preview_by_zerbert-d81cjiu.gif

[glow=red]Tumblr: Erladino | dA: Erladino | Steam: Erladino | Skype: Erladino | PMU: Erladino[/glow]

2d9df500b0.png

[glow=red]'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'[/glow]

Credit to Ren for the signature.

• 3 weeks later...

A change like this would definitly make me leave the game (and i'm not the only one).

I like pokemon, and all the fanmades around this is amusing, but i'd never want to play with the melting-culture-meme-pot made around it, this would absolutely break the coherence of the pokemon side of PRO.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

No lets keep games of thrones out of pokemon. But games of thrones is a good show!

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]