Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

I can buy a lvl 100 pokemon when I have 4 gym badges. Don't you think that's kinda meh? Shouldn't it be like when i have 4 gym badges i can only get like lvl 50 below pokemon? Also, It's kinda annoying that when i have to trade items i have to put the item on the pokemon. But so far everything's fine for me.

Edit: Shouldn't there also be long distance trading? Like it's kinda tiresome to walk all the way to kanto upto johto just to trade a pokemon. I know there are trains but for people who haven't unlocked it (Like me), it's really tiresome.

If someone has complained about this I'm sorry for repeating it I'm too lazy to read all of the posts lol

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like that you worry about the easiness of the game. In a time when most games become easier and easier to target a broader audience it is annoying to even find a decent game for those of us who like to dedicate a lot of time to one game. However, I don't think it is that easy to level up. In fact, I think it would take more than 5 days to get to lvl 100 to someone who works full time, or studies full time, and has other things to do. If you think of people who does neither or who does work/study full time but dedicates more than 7 hours a day to play the game, then it's obvious they are going to reach lvl 100 at a rate 2, 3 or 4 times faster. But, they didn't do it in a shorter period of time, they just played more hours a day. Maybe someone who only plays 2 hours a day is more efficient than someone who plays 5, just because they concentrate and use all available resources, and someone who plays 5 needs to eat, and read emails while playing (for example) just because he/she wanted to play more hours. In any case, the game could be a little harder, but it is already at a very ideal pace. It is harder than most pokemon games already. With the option of not switching pokemons during battle, makes training much more harder, and no exp.share, no macho brace (or is it? not sure) or any help to increase shiny encounter rate. There are many ways in which this game makes it harder and rewarding.

pGbeRDy.png

Well, if everything you mentioned would get changed the same you described it, this game would be the grindiest game of them all. I dont want to kill the same pokemon for days, weeks or months just to teach one of my Mons earthquake for example ._.

This game isnt supposed to be only for no-lifers. And it shouldnt take months to make a Team, which u just want to test. like, youre not done with the game when u have ONE competitive Team of 6 pokemon lol.

9549 Things i don't like in PRO

1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

2)availability of TMs: you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to get a TM-drop,in other games ,you have to find a specific rare pokemon and kill it to get the drop of 50% of the desired item.

3)availability of items :you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to drop a specific item; in Pro you ,just have to walk around and collect them: leafovers/black sludge/...

I know the game is under-developpement but i just want to help improve it more and more

Pro is the best game but it is not perfect yet

I dont think every person is a no-lifer, so i disagree.

The point that in my opinion makes the game a little anoying is that weak trainers restores in few time. I dont like fight agaisnt them oftenly. For weak trainers i would love extend the time of each fight.

133370 Well, if everything you mentioned would get changed the same you described it, this game would be the grindiest game of them all. I dont want to kill the same pokemon for days, weeks or months just to teach one of my Mons earthquake for example ._.

This game isnt supposed to be only for no-lifers. And it shouldnt take months to make a Team, which u just want to test. like, youre not done with the game when u have ONE competitive Team of 6 pokemon lol.

Fair point. Makes it "Player Friendly"

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

The fact that u need total hours played to unlock stuff is kinda lame. I basicly have to grind 120 hours now to even unluck cerulean cave :/

hm?

I have nothing to say!

Go away!!

There are 2 things i dont enjoy as much in Pokemon Revolution at the moment...

1- Having to fight with all the trainers after 1 week, its kinda lame because sometimes you want to go to certain places faster because there is someone in there waiting for you to trade or so and then you notice that person has to wait at least 10 more min because the trainers reset... It should be optional to fight the trainers or not(the same does not apply to storyline of course)

2- The spam rates are really low for some Pokemons, like i have been trying to get my main team for like 2 weeks now and all i could find decent was a Chansey that wasnt even on my plans but she is that good to pvp... All i am asking is to increase the chanses of finding rare pokemons (schythers, evees, larvitars, togepi and some others) i am not sure the last one is rare but i believe it is as i cannot go to love island yet. All i am asking is to increase the spawn rate to like 2/3% it would keep the things hard but not almost impossible to find the team you want ^^ And once there is no breeding, i dont think the spawn rates should be as low as they are at the moment... Some ppl may agree with this point, some may not agree but its just my opinion.