Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

Seriously, noone's gonna back me up on the box sorting thingy? I thought it's a major issue for long-term players, I played for like 100h and it's already a big problem, can't imagine what it's like if you have 1000 on the counter...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo creo que el juego esta exelente como esta.. esta bien diseñado, buenas misiones, no es un juego que aburre, siempre hay algo que hacer, en rigor es muy entretenido.. felicidades por el juego estube mucho tiempo buscando algo como este juego para viciarme n.n saludos..

(sorry spañish in foro inglish n.n) :thanks:

Seriously, noone's gonna back me up on the box sorting thingy? I thought it's a major issue for lo

Man no one is backing you up because it has already been confirmed its on the plans to do atm ^^ just be patient, its a big issue indeed but it should be fixed soon, at the moment they are more focused in Howenn, thats their priority, once thats done i believe this will be next thing(hopefully) The reason why there is not many ppl complaining about is because it was already confirmed they will fix it ^^

Permanent TMs are stupid.

How are we supposed to filter money from the game economy if TMs werent single use?

You have to think of the wider ramifications of how it would affect everyone, not just yourself. We add (or not) things based on how they fit into a MMO environment, not just 'hurr becoz my 3DS Gaem haz it'. Many things will be more difficult, or tweaked due to that.

Some things mentioned (like the box sorting) is on a to-do list that will be done once we have done more critical things, like server stability fixes (which i can guarantee everyone can agree with needs to come first before anything else).

You have to remember that our game is still within its first year, and is being made from scratch.

We will get there in the end :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

My apologies if my post came across as rude or confrontational, the server issues last night had me in a bit of a sore mood.

Part of my problem with single-use tms probably stems from ignorance, I've only been playing the game for 2 days after all. My single biggest issue with one-use tms still stands in that it is an incredibly beginner-unfriendly system. Multi-use tms allow for experimentation and mistakes, something new players should be allowed to experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, about beginner-friendly gaming - you don't need TMs at the beginning.

As soon as you obtained your 4th badge, you probably have more than enough money to buy TMs from the vendor at the market.

Apart from that, players sell TMs either!

None the less, enjoy your gamer :Angel: