Anguel1000

Anguel1000

Good evening this note is to please consider the idea of ​​putting fly game since not only what I want I want several people , please would improve sales within the game as to sell a pokémon not have to travel cities and to train regions and the charge for each passage , that would be another option to leave the train grais please consider it .

196196 Good evening this note is to please consider the idea of ​​putting fly game since not only what I want I want several people , please would improve sales within the game as to sell a pokémon not have to travel cities and to train regions and the charge for each passage , that would be another option to leave the train grais please consider it .

Hi, please take time to read this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452

I know how beautiful if fly work as hand-held game, however, PRO is MMO game, and having also alternatively solution is trains (you only need to pay little money for travel). If you don't agree with the charge money, you not need to use it indeed as not relate to story. In fact, you always need to pay ticket in train or bus in the real life. It work similar in game also.

This suggestion already debate so many time. But I need to locked it as denied already. Sorry for your inconvenience.