Kansu

Hello.

My name is Kansu, I'm 22 and I am from Quebec. My mother tongue is French. I play on blue server and I'm new on Pokemon Revolution albeit being a veteran Pokemon player. In fact I played every pokemon game since I was a kid, and I have a large strategic background. I participated in many online communities, the main ones that I think of being Pokebip.fr (french community), Smogon (every single tier from NU to Ubers to LC to CAP, but mostly OU) and NuggetBridge (VGC 2014, 2015 and 2016). However, I would say I am more theorical than practical, since even thought I played a lot on battle similators like shoddy battle, pokemon-online as well as pokemon showdown, I didn't make so many teams on console versions. My favourite part about pokemon by far is teambuilding, and I still have a lot to learn (especially here on revolution, obviously).

I also play League of Legends on NA server, my name is Kansu you can add me :-)

I think thats it for now.

Cordially,

Kansu

My wishlist :

- Epic Tyranitar (almost any nature)

- Epic Jolly Garchomp 31 speed

My shop:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=38654

196684 Hello.

My name is Kansu, I'm 22 and I am from Quebec. My mother tongue is French. I play on blue server and I'm new on Pokemon Revolution albeit being a veteran Pokemon player. In fact I played every pokemon game since I was a kid, and I have a large strategic background. I participated in many online communities, the main ones that I think of being Pokebip.fr (french community), Smogon (every single tier from NU to Ubers to LC to CAP, but mostly OU) and NuggetBridge (VGC 2014, 2015 and 2016). However, I would say I am more theorical than practical, since even thought I played a lot on battle similators like shoddy battle, pokemon-online as well as pokemon showdown, I didn't make so many teams on console versions. My favourite part about pokemon by far is teambuilding, and I still have a lot to learn (especially here on revolution, obviously).

I also play League of Legends on NA server, my name is Kansu you can add me :-)

I think thats it for now.

Cordially,

Kansu

Hey welcome to PRO !

Bienvenue , ami francophone :Smile:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif