Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? PRO Ingame ID:- primeabhi and I am 23 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 648 hrs and 18 badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp). I am a collector

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? i want to be a member of a well established group like The Karps

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? primary

65d688a3d240428ebfaeaac8bdbfdbeb.png

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? PRO Ingame ID:- primeabhi and I am 23 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 648 hrs and 18 badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp). I am a collector

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? i want to be a member of a well established group like The Karps

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? primary

Thanks for applying to our guild. Check your PMs for an invite link to our Discord server :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

1.What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? My PRO nickname is t1hol & i am 28 years old.

2.How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I got 76 Hr 22 Min gameplay time and i have obtained 16 badges so far.

3.What is your ingame hobby? (farming,selling,pvp)i wanna play pvp and farm rare pokemon and sell them too , i dont care of having shiny pokemon i woud sell it

4.Why would you like to be a Karp? i met one nice girl who offered me to join here , and she seems really nice person , so yeah lets try !

5.Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes.

6.Is English your primary/secondary language? Secondary.

1.What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? My PRO nickname is t1hol & i am 28 years old.

2.How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I got 76 Hr 22 Min gameplay time and i have obtained 16 badges so far.

3.What is your ingame hobby? (farming,selling,pvp)i wanna play pvp and farm rare pokemon and sell them too , i dont care of having shiny pokemon i woud sell it

4.Why would you like to be a Karp? i met one guy who offer me to join here , and he seems pretty nice , so yeah lets try !

5.Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes.

6.Is English your primary/secondary language? Secondary.

Heyy! Thanks for applying to Karps! :Smile:

I'll PM you the link to our discord server. ~ :Heart:

Yesterday I saw that I was removed from the discord channel :Frown:

I'm still in the ingame guild and I think the last time I played PRO was the last week friday or saturday (because I had some university exams).

I don't know if I do something wrong or I was disconected for a week, but I want to still being a karp.

Yesterday I saw that I was removed from the discord channel :Frown:

I'm still in the ingame guild and I think the last time I played PRO was the last week friday or saturday (because I had some university exams).

I don't know if I do something wrong or I was disconected for a week, but I want to still being a karp.

We removed a bunch of inactive members who hadn't spoke, or didn't speak a lot. I tagged everyone it concerned with a reminder to keep active but activity didn't improve :(

Check your PMs for the invite link, it should still work. You're welcome to come back as long as your activity improves and you start talking to the guild.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4