Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? My PRO nickname is Chevyredneck and i am 17 years of age

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I have around 50 ingame hours,and i have 16 badges and two elite 4s completed.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) Either Pvp or hunting

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Its boring without a guild lol. Magicarp is the most underated pokemon because it only knows splash up to level 15 but when it becomes a gyarados everyones scared.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? I speak English, but know a little bit of a few other language. You can get discord bots to translate btw

giphy_1.gif

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? My PRO nickname is Chevyredneck and i am 17 years of age

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I have around 50 ingame hours,and i have 16 badges and two elite 4s completed.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) Either Pvp or hunting

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Its boring without a guild lol. Magicarp is the most underated pokemon because it only knows splash up to level 15 but when it becomes a gyarados everyones scared.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? I speak English, but know a little bit of a few other language. You can get discord bots to translate btw

Thanks for applying to our guild. I'll send you an invite link to our Discord server shortly.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? McBriarty & 24

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 65 hours currently and 8 badges.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) Currently just enjoying the story and getting all the badges.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? The Karp community looks very friendly and is the type of community I would love to join.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes if given the Discord link.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? Primary.

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? McBriarty & 24

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 65 hours currently and 8 badges.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) Currently just enjoying the story and getting all the badges.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? The Karp community looks very friendly and is the type of community I would love to join.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes if given the Discord link.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? Primary.

Thank you for applying to the guild. I'll invite you to the Discord server via PMs :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I am friends with Depixel and I will be 100% honest with you. The Magikarp aesthetic is honestly the best thing I have seen to date. I love it :Crazy: I hope I can join one day!

Now lets all remember the time that Magikarp was wrecking pikachu way back when.

mJJVUwT.gif

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif