Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? pro name is meekfox and im 21

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? i got all kanto + johto badges + got 137 hours of gameplay time

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) my hobby is trying to get done the whole prodex

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? because im looking for a guild and this one looks very friendly

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? not really bc i dont got a mic

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? yes English is my first language

365221 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? pro name is meekfox and im 21

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? i got all kanto + johto badges + got 137 hours of gameplay time

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) my hobby is trying to get done the whole prodex

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? because im looking for a guild and this one looks very friendly

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? not really bc i dont got a mic

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? yes English is my first language

Thanks for applying to our guild. I'll invite you to the Discord server momentarily.

Just so you know, you don't need voice communications to talk in Discord. We mainly use it to keep in touch via text chat. At the end of the day, if you aren't active in Discord, it's unlikely you will be added to the guild :(

But we will see how this goes :Angel:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? 23

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 104 hours + 16 badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) farming selling and i just started to pvp after finishing johto

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? because i have a shiny karp and would like to collect more and it seems to be an A list guild, i will accept no less

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? maybe, i dont do game chats but i will type freely in game

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? english is primary

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? ElitePhoenix, 18 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 21 hours, 50 minutes. I have 8 Kanto badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pp) Pvp

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? I feel that with a lot of players in this game, there will be more people who will need help. I want to aid those who have no idea what the mechanics are or how to battle in pvp. That is one of the reasons why I want to join. I also feel that this guild is very family oriented and that is something I prefer. Lastly, I want to become even better at battling and with this guild, I am sure I will be able to do it.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes I have it on my phone and on the computer

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? Primary language