Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

Re: Karps ~ [red]

<r><QUOTE author="Jaszie" post_id="205913" time="1468276838" user_id="172372"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="Gossas"><s>

</s><POST content="205470"><s></s>205470<e></e></POST> 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? IGN: Hamo5050, 24 years.<br/>

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 82 hours, 47 badges.<br/>

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) I like to hunt epics/god pokemon to start pvp soon. <br/>

I like collecting<br/>

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Because Splash is OP.<br/>

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yeah, but my english is not perfect.<br/>

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? No, its my secondary languange.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<I><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0040"><s></s>Hiyaa! Thanks for applying!! I'll PM you very soon! //splash ~ <E>:Smile:</E><e></e></COLOR><e></e></I>

<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? My current account is GeorgieGroat but my other acc is Goobis

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 16 Badges on both accounts GeorgieGroat has 30 hours played and Goobis has 16 badges 200hours played

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) Farming for pokemon though im never lucky :P

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? It has been a long time since I have been in a community and I feel it makes the game more enjoyable I would also like to learn new things about pro and feel a Community can help me with this

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? yes

Re: Karps ~ [red]

<r><QUOTE author="hamo5050" post_id="409806"><s>

</s>

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? IGN: Hamo5050, 24 years.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>Hey there! Thanks for applying - check your PMs very soon! <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<e></e></COLOR>

<QUOTE author="GeorgieGroat" post_id="410046" time="1499882859" user_id="1556527"><s>

</s>

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? It has been a long time since I have been in a community and I feel it makes the game more enjoyable I would also like to learn new things about pro and feel a Community can help me with this <e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#FF0080"><s></s>Thanks for applying as well! I saw that you applied to one other guild - pm me what you've decided on, we'd love to have you <E>:Angel:</E> <e></e></COLOR></r>

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? I am Tedwards and I am 18 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I have 41 hours and I know the Req is 60+ but I have hundreds on blue and recently switched to red and I have beaten all of kanto and johto e4 included

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) I like to farm and sell occasionally

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? It seems like a nice group where I could potentially have supporting players to play along side and become part a fun pokemon community

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes I am actively on discord

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my only language but I'm not opposed to using google translate to communicate with a wider range of players to avoid a language barrier

Thank you for reading my application and hopefully one day I can be a Karp!

latest?cb=20130220021425 TEDWARDS latest?cb=20130220021425

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

Cruzi and I'm 27.

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

216 hours and 24 badges.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

I'm really interested in doing all the events and questlines. I'm also into farming pokemon, getting shiny pokemon, and trading.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

I've been playing this game for awhile now and I thought it would be a good idea to join a guild to interact with more people. Also Magikarp/Gyarados has always been my favorite pokemon.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

Yep. I'm always on discord.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

English is my primary language.

Also, I'd like to add:

wqTEH4x.png

It used to be a shiny Magikarp, but not anymore. It was my first shiny and I got it from the Magikarp Salesman outside of Mt. Moon when I first started playing. I used it do get through all the Elite 4 in all the different regions and it's been so good to me.

dtIr5KD.gif