Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

Lplucien and I'm 18.

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

261 hours and 24 badges.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

Primarily farming right now but I'd like to get into pvp soon.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

I've been playing for a while now and haven't had a great deal of contact with others so I want to try it out.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

Yea, I'm on discord when I can be.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

English is my first and only language.

Cheers for reading my post :)

1. I'm Ahrisune as everyone knows me in every game, but you can just call me Dante and ill be 20 in sept

2., and i have 48 hours and 16mins, been playing for like 4 days

3. Well im pretty new but usually PVP is my thing, im having loads of fun playing the trade chat tho, just buying and selling, turning over for profits, really interesting

4. I love being in a community and being able to have a "group" to hang and enjoy games with, whats an mmo without making friends. Its always nice to meet new people and learn from more experienced players and its very rewarding to help others out as well. i just feel like no MMO experience is complete without a great guild and, this seems to be the great PRO guild

5. Yeah ill def be able to discord

6. English is my primary language

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? wiedzmin93 = 24yo

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 700

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) pvp and bosses

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? ur hats looks cool ^^

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? yess!

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? 2nd

discord: luohan#1745

Hello i'm Wzno and i would like to join your guild.

I am 17 years old and i play pokemon revolution since last year with more or less regularity.

Actutally i played 460 Hr this game and i finished Hoenn.

I spent most of time levling/EV some pvp pokemon or hunting rare pokemon ( like on pink island) and most particularly now i'm finishing celebi's quest.

I'am intersting to join a guild so i can be part of a community and do my usual stuff with new partner.

I can obviously join your Discord and i have microphone/headphone.

English isn't my native language , I came from France. But there is no problem because i understand easily a text/conversation and i'm able to talke to somebody without any troubles.

Thank for taking the time to read my application !

1481260962_pokemonidentity.png.2b056a9a6db793fb3367cb6006e0842c.png

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? Poloventus, Polo for short, 25

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 38 hours, relatively new compared to the some of the more experienced player i have 8 badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) jack of all trades but want to get into pvp the most

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? because i like magikarps and have a gyarados that carried me very far.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? yes i am on discord daily

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my primary language and the only one i speak

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? Poloventus, Polo for short, 25

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 38 hours, relatively new compared to the some of the more experienced player i have 8 badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) jack of all trades but want to get into pvp the most

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? because i like magikarps and have a gyarados that carried me very far.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? yes i am on discord daily

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my primary language and the only one i speak

Hi, thanks for applying to the guild. Check your PMs shortly for an invite to our Discord server :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4