FERROSSEED ADD (SUPER RARE)

Mastermaek

Since finding ferroseed only on trees route 38 and cerulean that probably make some players create farm bots for ferroseed since its a strong pvp tank.. so my suggestion is to consider adding ferroseed somewhere on safari or something as (super rare) pokemon !

LugiaSignature_zpsqem9mlw1.png

198217 Since finding ferroseed only on trees route 38 and cerulean that probably make some players create farm bots for ferroseed since its a strong pvp tank.. so my suggestion is to consider adding ferroseed somewhere on safari or something as (super rare) pokemon !

Can I ask what related between players create farm bots in headbutt and adding ferroseed to somewhere on safari? I am not got linking point in here... And really headbutt also bots? :Ambivalent:

198217 Since finding ferroseed only on trees route 38 and cerulean that probably make some players create farm bots for ferroseed since its a strong pvp tank.. so my suggestion is to consider adding ferroseed somewhere on safari or something as (super rare) pokemon !

Can I ask what related between players create farm bots in headbutt and adding ferroseed to somewhere on safari? I am not got linking point in here... And really headbutt also bots? :Ambivalent:

I think he was referring to creating multiple accounts in order to have more chances to get a ferroseed, just a guess

I would rather not make another supertank readily accessible. The meta is boring as it is until we get Damage steroid items.

However, making venipede able to be found in the wild i could get behind. Extremely rare, headbutt only, and hidden ability required.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

199283 I would rather not make another supertank readily accessible. The meta is boring as it is until we get Damage steroid items.

However, making venipede able to be found in the wild i could get behind. Extremely rare, headbutt only, and hidden ability required.

venepede already is, in viridian forest i believe (headbutt)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Now it can find by Membership in hoen safari zone. Locked as implemented.