• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Doctor Pokemon Daily Quest

<r><QUOTE author="Rivaille"><s>

</s><POST content="208410"><s></s>208410<e></e></POST> Cooldown is less that 22 hours. I enter after 21 hours and have the quests.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

ill try 20 hrs later.. yes i confirm the 21 hrs and thanks to you

<QUOTE author="sangtri"><s>

</s><POST content="208607"><s></s>208607<e></e></POST> cubchoo is 4 steps<e>
</e></QUOTE>

tier 3 is 2 up to 4 steps <E>:y:</E> ty</r>

<t>my doctor exp seem like being reset.Usually i can find around tier 2 and tier 3 pokemon already.But,today i only found all tier 1 poke,and i noticed that when i visit daycare, they tell something like intern doctor,is only me or they have reset the system?</t>

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="NicoChan"><s>

</s>my doctor exp seem like being reset.Usually i can find around tier 2 and tier 3 pokemon already.But,today i only found all tier 1 poke,and i noticed that when i visit daycare, they tell something like intern doctor,is only me or they have reset the system?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I still haven't gotten past the intern doctor thing and I started doing these since the beginning. I'm a member too. Does it matter if you run from baby poke, because honestly if the poke doesn't interest me I just run. <br/>

<br/>

Maybe this affects points?</r>

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

<r><QUOTE author="NicoChan"><s>

</s><POST content="208746"><s></s>208746<e></e></POST> my doctor exp seem like being reset.Usually i can find around tier 2 and tier 3 pokemon already.But,today i only found all tier 1 poke,and i noticed that when i visit daycare, they tell something like intern doctor,is only me or they have reset the system?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Charismo"><s>

</s><POST content="208765"><s></s>208765<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="NicoChan"><s>
</s>my doctor exp seem like being reset.Usually i can find around tier 2 and tier 3 pokemon already.But,today i only found all tier 1 poke,and i noticed that when i visit daycare, they tell something like intern doctor,is only me or they have reset the system?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I still haven't gotten past the intern doctor thing and I started doing these since the beginning. I'm a member too. Does it matter if you run from baby poke, because honestly if the poke doesn't interest me I just run. <br/>

<br/>

Maybe this affects points?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

high tier pokemon is like a small chance... yes sometimes i encounter all 4 daycare tier 1 and 2 in one day and next morning is 3 daycare tier 1 and 2 and i got 1 tier 4.. it looks like we still encounter lower tier pokemon even we have high exp.. just a luck... if u got high tier</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Repulser"><s>

</s><POST content="208783"><s></s>208783<e></e></POST> where can I grind soothe bell?<br/>

the golbat in dragon den hold lum berry not soothe bell.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

MT Silver Lower Mountainside, still Golbats tho.</r>