Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

Youraxx27

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED] September

<r><QUOTE author="PLUR"><s>

</s><POST content="265098"><s></s>265098<e></e></POST> Do I need to like do some of the tier 1s to get a tier 2 poke? Or is it completely random which tier poke I get?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

pretty sure you have to climb the tiers. I just got to tier 4 . Earlier i had no tier 4 but now I got 3 in a row or more.</r>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="youraxx27"><s>

</s><POST content="198376"><s></s>198376<e></e></POST> Beat Naero Boss in Cerulean Cave (Need to confirn)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Just to confirm you dont need to have beat Naero Boss.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

I have 200+hrs Play Time & Have just defeated Lance in Dragons Den<br/>

<br/>

... I was literally on my way to Cerlulean Cave for the first time and spoke to Brock on the off chance as I was passing... He offered me the quest and I googled it to see what it was about and here I am <E>:Grin:</E></r>

sig.jpg

Red Server - PhibaOptix

<r><QUOTE author="PhibaOptix"><s>

</s><POST content="282994"><s></s>282994<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="youraxx27"><s>
</s><POST content="198376"><s></s>198376<e></e></POST> Beat Naero Boss in Cerulean Cave (Need to confirn)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Just to confirm you dont need to have beat Naero Boss.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

... I was literally on my way to Cerlulean Cave for the first time and spoke to Brock on the off chance as I was passing... He offered me the quest and I googled it to see what it was about and here I am <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

well you can start the quest BUT you cant enter at day care house if you havent beat naero</r>

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png

<r><QUOTE author="Revelion"><s>

</s><POST content="285081"><s></s>285081<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="PhibaOptix"><s>
</s><POST content="282994"><s></s>282994<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="youraxx27"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

... I was literally on my way to Cerlulean Cave for the first time and spoke to Brock on the off chance as I was passing... He offered me the quest and I googled it to see what it was about and here I am <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

well you can start the quest BUT you cant enter at day care house if you havent beat naero<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ahhh ok. Maybe just worth rewording the guide then? <E>:Grin:</E></r>

sig.jpg

Red Server - PhibaOptix

• 2 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="youraxx27"><s>

</s><POST content="198383"><s></s>198383<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="straatlamp"><s>
</s><POST content="198381"><s></s>198381<e></e></POST> got Happiny at route 5<br/>

Bidoof at island 4<br/>

Carvanha at route 117<e>

</e></QUOTE>

added. thank you sir for information<e>

</e></QUOTE>

wheres can i find blackbelt ? pls help :(</r>

• 4 weeks later...