Hidden power calculator in pc

Pearljam

I suggest a tab within the PC that opens up a hidden power calculator. Drag and drop your pokemon and hit "Calculate" and have it read back the hidden power type.

Please don't kill me for suggesting something to do with the PC revamp. I know it has been brought up a thousand times; this is unique :Smile:

Short and simple

:thanks:

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

Well, they since they already have a system to check the hidden power during a battle--I wouldn't think it that hard to shift it over in a more aesthetic fashion. But, I'm no coder so best I can do is ask hehe

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

This is a pretty cool idea. But I was thinking it might make more sense to put a Hidden Power calculator NPC near the total-IV calculator NPC in Celadon, since they're both kinda linked in terms of IVs. Having a way to figure out HP type in game would be a nice feature though!

200287 This is a pretty cool idea. But I was thinking it might make more sense to put a Hidden Power calculator NPC near the total-IV calculator NPC in Celadon, since they're both kinda linked in terms of IVs. Having a way to figure out HP type in game would be a nice feature though!

thanks for the idea, I will look into doing this

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.