Would you like hordes in the game? Or everything would be easy?

Expelliarmus

1. 1.

Horde battle is an interesting concept in its own right. Tho i don't think it would fit with PRO's rarity system. Since, it will increase the chance of being a shiny/rare by 4x - 5x.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

199505 Horde battle is an interesting concept in its own right. Tho i don't think it would fit with PRO's rarity system. Since, it will increase the chance of being a shiny/rare by 4x - 5x.

even if it does:

If it is copied from the original games so you cannot catch the shiny ones unless the other 4 are down, wouldn't what happens at 7:32 happen?

199505 Horde battle is an interesting concept in its own right. Tho i don't think it would fit with PRO's rarity system. Since, it will increase the chance of being a shiny/rare by 4x - 5x.

even if it does:

If it is copied from the original games so you cannot catch the shiny ones unless the other 4 are down, wouldn't what happens at 7:32 happen?

Extremely rare but it could happen.

I personally would like to see horde battles in the game because even if you encounter 5 pokemon you can only catch 1. Also if it does get implemented I'd like to see it disabled and not be able to be used anywhere but grass (No moon, caves, water, and any other place I missed).This way it isn't so overpowered but still has a good use.

Brad.gif