Some suggestions i have

Zahhagai

so first of all i think you guys did a GREAT job about this game, i cant believe its fan-made, really nice work !

ok so i think you should add a few things such as:

1. if you can add like quests or navigation to show the players where they need to go next, what needs to be done in order to move forward in the game.

2. if you can improve the battle system, the animations, that would be great.

3. if you can upgrade the amount of players that join play, i know its a large suggestion but it would be good.

that's it i think.

thanks alot !

1. We already have NPCs that give players hints and clues, guess nobody reads them...

2. Our animation artist is MIA, this will take a long time.

3. We actually have the largest capacity server for a pokemon MMO, while we are making efforts to upgrade the hardware again, this isnt an issue.

Any more questions or suggestions you would like to add?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

1. We already have NPCs that give players hints and clues, guess nobody reads them...

Oh nobody reads those hints and clues for sure, if the amount of people asking about the Pallet Town Eevee/SS Anne quest/Jackson's parent is any indication :Crazy:

The Celadon Game Corner quest might needs more indicators though. For those who has played Gen 1 games or FR/LG multiple times, it's rather easy even with the addition of an original Eevee quest, but I can see why those who haven't will struggle on that quest. Most common question seems to be "who has the password" (if I recall correctly, there's absolutely zero indicator about this) and "how to reach Giovanni" (there's no hint about the hidden door in B4F, also, in FR/LG the door will automatically open once you beat the rocket admins, while in here there's no admins guarding the door. The presence of the admins could have been a subtle indicator that there's a hidden door there.)

That's their problem if they don't read it.

By the way, is it so difficult to recruit a new artist? I mean you don't recruit one because it is too complicated to teach him how the graphics in the game are implemented, or you're jsut hoping that the artist gonna return. Needless to say that another great Pokemon MMO's death was the fact that it had unfilled positions in the staff for way too long...