hello Trainers

hi i am kdm from India , I joined PRO on 8th April and have 94+hours play time now, I came to know what the EV-IV's are and how important they are which is great I never played pvp pokemon this is new for me cannot wait to play in the ranked matches. Currently I'm looking for PVP pokemons i have got all kanto badges :Cool:

I really enjoy this game and other players are also very nice I always get help from help chat(well mostly :) )

Thank you and I wish that the makers of this game get so much money that they make this game in 3d :Shy:

[glow=red]KDM[/glow]

2nXr30Y

welcome to the club bruuuuh

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

Hello kdm2016 and welcome to PRO :Grin:

This is a 2d game, and there will probably ever be any change in the graphics of the game, since it would need a brand new engine, scripts, ect, and 3D would be UNABLE to play on computers, since computers unlike a 3DS do not have the technology making it almost impossible. But fair suggestion though, Good luck and have fun. :Smile:

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]