Is this allowable? its try to break current economy

Siong03

I saw someone in blue server, buying ms with cheap price like 330k and then he sell it out at more than 400k, is this allowable? i dun know.... but what i know is this type of people is trying to break the economy....

Nothing against the rules there sorry. If you don't agree with his methods, then don't buy from him.

Buying and reselling at a higher price is a basic method in economy, but if the seller doesn't meet the wanted results

he will eventually lower the prices.

If people buy at the prices he's selling then he'll continue. Simple as that.

Have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Players can decide on how much they will be selling a pokemon/item out of their own free will, despite having a fixed market price. Its nothing against the rules. The desicion stands with you to wether buy it or not.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

204468 I saw someone in blue server, buying ms with cheap price like 330k and then he sell it out at more than 400k, is this allowable? i dun know.... but what i know is this type of people is trying to break the economy....

Nothing wrong with that. That is basically meaning of dealer/trader in economy.

--Moved to proper place--