Champloo - Pokemon Master

Hi guys n girls! I instantly fell in love with this game, thank you for making this!

On another note, look out for me - I have one goal and that is to become the highest ranked Pokemon Master out there! It wont happen today, or tomorrow, but mark my words; I'll never say no to a battle, so if you're up for the task - Find me, and fight me!

~~ Champloo ~~

Champloo

205495 Hi guys n girls! I instantly felt in love with this game, thank you for making this!

On another note, look out for me - I have one goal and that is to become the highest ranked Pokemon Master out there! It wont happen today, or tomorrow, but mark my words; I'll never say no to a battle, so if you're up for the task - Find me, and fight me!

~~ Champloo ~~

oh yeah? wanna have a battle? :devil:

on a side note, welcome to pro, im glad u enjoy playing this game!

let me warn you: the road to becoming a pokemon master wont be as easy as you think, wanna know why?

you'll have to go through me first.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

205495 Hi guys n girls! I instantly felt in love with this game, thank you for making this!

~~ Champloo ~~

oh yeah? wanna have a battle? :devil:

on a side note, welcome to pro, im glad u enjoy playing this game!

let me warn you: the road to becoming a pokemon master wont be as easy as you think, wanna know why?

you'll have to go through me first.

Don't listen to him, he's pretty easy :Heart:

Anyway Welcome to PRO Buddy, good luck in your battles and hope to see you around.

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]