SERver full

Guest saksaksak789

Guest saksaksak789

I CANT play~

the server always full that, i wait all day but i cant go in too

who tell me how can play that??

i love opkemon so much:(

thankS~

There is usually a queue that shows up on login that you are placed in. As soon as the counter drops to 0, you are in. Should it not show up, we call it ghost queue. Restart your client and it should show up then - may take a couple tries. After restarts, the server usually becomes much less crowded.

Do bear in mind this is summer vacation for many who were in school for the year prior and also a Monday afternoon (for me, anyways). So traffic will be high.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

Don't know why server RED (and BLUE as my friends reported) is getting crowded current days.

Some said it's a effect of Pokemon:GO; some wonder if we're under another attack?

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

206287 Then servers should be upgraded the servers are making enough money for better hardware (just saying) which will attract more potential people purchasing in the store. Its a win win situation.

you're wrong sir.

and it is this way cause we cant get it better atm so ya just roll with it.

bfb0f11279.PNG

Big shout out to CutieKisty/Neva for this awesome signature pic!

206287 Then servers should be upgraded the servers are making enough money for better hardware (just saying) which will attract more potential people purchasing in the store. Its a win win situation.

Maybe this post can give you some insight to the idea of more/ larger servers: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22823

206294 Don't know why server RED (and BLUE as my friends reported) is getting crowded current days.

Some said it's a effect of Pokemon:GO; some wonder if we're under another attack?

It's the summer holidays for a lot of countries so more people are able to play.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

this is 1st time i have seen game full like this. in the morning or night (not weekend). i also cann't log in now. i think it was effected by pokemon go. when people don't play game, so they search on website and they find out pokemon revolution online.

Do you have any idea on how much a server costs? both contracting and maintaining?

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do you have any idea on how much a server costs? both contracting and maintaining?

With my comment I believe that would be imply I ran private server for other games with around 1k ish player's and I'm well aware of server costs, and seeing how many membership people purchase etc I would tend to believe that it should be more then enough to upgrade (then again I might be wrong) depending on the server company/hosting your using.

...Coming back on topic; re-pasting what I was /about/ to write for another post.

Here's a thread on a similar issue. For future reference, it might a good idea to research a bit before creating such a thread. Chances are, someone has already talked about your issue. ^^

To Recap:

- Yes, there are a lot of players online.

- The AFK system + Queue management allow players to have a better experience.

- & Yes again, waiting is the only option right now. (Save for new server, which appears unlikely right now.)

As for the general query: It /is/ summer after all. A lot of students possibly got over with their final exams, so it's not impossible for a lot of players to be wanting to get online. Not saying this is the definite cause, but a probable one. Just my two cents anyway. x3

:Ambivalent:

Additionally...

Not sure how any user could know such trivial details, unless Donation Accounting is made public. If you meant it as a general idea, I'd say a server such as PRO's would cost roughly $30/40? (This is not accounting for the website, SSL protection, firewall, upgrades) Though, I could be very wrong, just trying to estimate. But I'm sure you have a better idea than me. c:

Hope this helped. :Heart:

erladino_preview_by_zerbert-d81cjiu.gif

[glow=red]Tumblr: Erladino | dA: Erladino | Steam: Erladino | Skype: Erladino | PMU: Erladino[/glow]

2d9df500b0.png

[glow=red]'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'[/glow]

Credit to Ren for the signature.