Pro Blue server Why it going down so much

Snowsilver85

207291 apparently no one knows the reason why the server keeps going down for blue so much interesting! :Nervous:

Staff knows, thats whats important. Means it can/will be fixed in the future. All you have to do is to be patient.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Pro Blue servers been going down alot Just in one day why is that? because that the main goal of me trying to understand red server is stable i have already paid for membership on blue but each time i login the server is down (does this take away from my membership time) my Guess is yes

but no information is provided on the site saying that this is a issue and we are trying to resolve it instead of not know what is going on.

Doesn't this game have some sort of obligation to inform there users on what is happening?

or is that something that is being with held from us also I've been searching the forums all day on issues with the Pro blue and the server admins or your tech team not giving any info out at all.

Blue is still running on older server hardware, we will be buying an upgraded unit (comparable to what Red is running on) in the near future, possibly within a month. Shane has done a lot of work on the back end code, which is why the servers have crashed a lot less than before, but blue is still on the older hardware, so it cant take the influx of users we are getting.

Please be patient while we wait for the new hardware.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

207280 Ok so I notice that Pro Blue server goes down alot today but I am not spotting anything in the forums on why it is going down so much.

Can anyone tell me why its going up and down so badly today?

207291 apparently no one knows the reason why the server keeps going down for blue so much interesting! :Nervous:

Staff knows, thats whats important. Means it can/will be fixed in the future. All you have to do is to be patient.

207849 Blue is still running on older server hardware, we will be buying an upgraded unit (comparable to what Red is running on) in the near future, possibly within a month. Shane has done a lot of work on the back end code, which is why the servers have crashed a lot less than before, but blue is still on the older hardware, so it cant take the influx of users we are getting.

Please be patient while we wait for the new hardware.

--Moved to proper place--