Pokémon limited trades

Solonwise

So I was thinking... When a player catch/buy/trade and acquire an epic pokemon, lets say, 28+ in all IVs, he will ev train it and up it to level 100 to use it in pvp. Good, but if the same player acquire another pokemon of the same specie, but with even better IVs or nature, he will most likely sell or trade the first one, so now, another player will have the epic pokémon with 28+ in all IVs. This can happen again, and again, and in the long term, I think this system will cause to a lot of players to have almost perfect pokémons, and I don't think it is a good thing, specially for the new players who will find harder to sell his almost epic pokémons to players who actually have money. So maybe it's intersting to think in a way to prevent it, and a idea is to limit a pokemon trade in a certain quantity. Like, a pokemon can only be traded X number of times, and after this, it will be bound to the trainer. It's just an idea.

It's inevitable that MMOs are prone to changes in the economy from time to time, everything will adapt as well, not just Pokemon prices.

This suggestion is bad because it would make a lot of pokemon useless for players that get them locked as they someday might get a better mon than the one they bought.

Maybe it is a bad idea, but still, the trade system seems to be cruel to new players as they can only sell really epic pokemons, since a lot of players already have a almost perfect team.

Im new on this game, least than a month playing, but I can tell its one of the best MMOs I've already played.

That is what happens in absolutely every game ever made, better items/monsters will flood the game over time.

your suggestion is therefore rejected on the basis that this happens in every online game ever made.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

207315 So I was thinking... When a player catch/buy/trade and acquire an epic pokemon, lets say, 28+ in all IVs, he will ev train it and up it to level 100 to use it in pvp. Good, but if the same player acquire another pokemon of the same specie, but with even better IVs or nature, he will most likely sell or trade the first one, so now, another player will have the epic pokémon with 28+ in all IVs. This can happen again, and again, and in the long term, I think this system will cause to a lot of players to have almost perfect pokémons, and I don't think it is a good thing, specially for the new players who will find harder to sell his almost epic pokémons to players who actually have money. So maybe it's intersting to think in a way to prevent it, and a idea is to limit a pokemon trade in a certain quantity. Like, a pokemon can only be traded X number of times, and after this, it will be bound to the trainer. It's just an idea.

207348 That is what happens in absolutely every game ever made, better items/monsters will flood the game over time.

your suggestion is therefore rejected on the basis that this happens in every online game ever made.

Locked as denied.