Hiya, new player here, what a shocker.

Guest Beewo

Guest Beewo

Hello, I made a new account today (Prefered this name over the old one, but that one was super new too, so oh well, though pity that starter was better but I'm getting off topic here) so I figured I shoud come over and say hello. I used to play pokemmo but it was time to check another pokemon online game I felt, also part of the reason why I changed name, wanted another from it. Also that there's no breeding here seems like a fun concept, no more eternal breeding to get that perfect pokemon is a concept I appreciate. So off I started with Bulbasaur since I want other pokemon types for electric, fire and water than the starters.

But what i said above isn't really an introduction, so here goes for a small one. I'm in my younger twenties, as many here I grew up with pokemon which makes it 100% nostalgic for me, a thing i had forgotten a bit until I realized that pokemon Go is around the corner, and so I wanted a pokemon mmo and am here trying this new one. Not knowing what else to say I wrap this up, hi, nice to meet you and thanks for making this game. Now for me to level/catch some pokes and join a guild since I like chatting.