New Kid On The Block

Guest EvilGinger

Hi EvilGinger, welcome to the game! I hope you enjoy your experience here. ^_^ PRO game rules forbid editing the game client so you won't be able to use mods here, but there are so many fun aspects and features of this game that I'm sure you'll indeed find it quite worthwhile to play!

While I'm waiting for queue I like to spend the time browsing social media, watching TV on Netflix (if queue is particularly long), or reading through the Game Guides section here on the forums (PRO has so many different quests to complete, it's awesome). Hope some of those ideas can give you inspiration for the next time you're queueing up! :y:

Welcome to PRO, EvilGinger!

I believe that this game is the best Pokemon MMO out there. With all the dedicated & hard working staff putting all their effort into making this game better place for people to invest time in, I'm sure that you won't get bored that easily!

The queue may be long for the time being, but I'm sure that it will be solved soon. All we have to do is be patient and enjoy the game in the mean time!

See you in game! :Grin:

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

208872 Hello, I am another Pokemon fanatic coming to play. I played spam and tried playing other such modded Pokemon games but quickly became bored. Hope this game will make it worthwhile!

But now I am stuck waiting for the queue and don't know what to do next.

Welcome to PRO, EvilGinger.

As soon as you make it past the queue, you won't be bored. PRO is stocked FULL of endless user-created additions to the main games. Hope you enjoy your time here!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee