Domee

1. 1.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I get from each other they confirm Email´s or other Email´s except from you ... and alot o player/user have the same issue .. pls why i can join with my nickname and my passwort your website but not the game please helppp

209816 I get from each other they confirm Email´s or other Email´s except from you ... and alot o player/user have the same issue .. pls why i can join with my nickname and my passwort your website but not the game please helppp

You don't need to have received the email verification to post on PRO forums, so that's not related.

As you said, the account activation system may need to be further investigated so that more email providers can receive confirmation links in the future. However, for the time being, your only solution is to recreate another account using one of the suggested email providers - Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail - if you're not receiving the email verification and want to play PRO. It's very quick and easy to make a Gmail account, and you can stop using Gmail after you've received the email verification. Try doing that.

I reread the thread again - I believe I've misinterpreted what you were asking, apologies for that.

I searched through forums for similar cases and found some threads where other users had similar issues (here and here). In both cases it seems the users had to wait for GMs or admins to step in and assist with the email/account issues. Please be patient and wait for them to look into your issue.

209837 okay thank do i need to do something or just wait ?

Just wait patiently, I'm sure your issue will be addressed soon. :) In the meantime you can also try going to the IRC Live Chat located here; sometimes PRO staff will be there and can provide you with real-time assistance.

pm me your gmail address, and i'll change your email setting.

209794 i have my own exchange server with the same sattings like gmail and so on ! this is 100% your fault not my

Also, we have some settings in order to prevent fake email being used for account spam. Before tossing blame, please think of what could go on sometimes if people try to abuse systems of this sort.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]