New player from Graal Online

Guest Verdy

Guest Verdy

Hey guys i played graal online before discovering PRO, I was a Gm for a year and a half for graal online delteria, I've been answering questions on PRO instead of focusing on the actual gameplay lol!

I was surprised at how many new pokemon players have joined without any knowledge so i was glad i can be of help to those newcomers :Heart:

I really enjoyed fighting Ash for the first time ever, it was actually one of my dream battles when i was in my pre-teens and fighting brock was challenging, the other gyms felt way too easy though, i also disliked how players could just borrow their friends pokemon and rush through all the gyms once they obtain their fourth badge...

I'm known as velmoth ingame but i have created atleast 10 accounts to start with a good pikachu nature and ivs but i ended up giving up. :Frown:

other than that it's a great game, nice to meet you everyone! :Heart:

Guest Verdy

Thanks, i like to do research and keep my knowledge up to date unlike most new players.

if there is a move or pokemon that i do not know about i google it and if i do like it i also google "pokemon name best nature" and find out more about it :Crazy:

Welcome to PRO. I hope you enjoy your stay! :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Hey guys i played graal online before discovering PRO, I was a Gm for a year and a half for graal online delteria, I've been answering questions on PRO instead of focusing on the actual gameplay lol!

I was surprised at how many new pokemon players have joined without any knowledge so i was glad i can be of help to those newcomers :Heart:

I really enjoyed fighting Ash for the first time ever, it was actually one of my dream battles when i was in my pre-teens and fighting brock was challenging, the other gyms felt way too easy though, i also disliked how players could just borrow their friends pokemon and rush through all the gyms once they obtain their fourth badge...

I'm known as velmoth ingame but i have created atleast 10 accounts to start with a good pikachu nature and ivs but i ended up giving up. :Frown:

other than that it's a great game, nice to meet you everyone! :Heart:

A very big welcome to PRO, Verdy! I hope you enjoy the game!

A side note, the rules state that you are allowed only 4 accounts (two per e-mail, and two e-mails).

Would you mind sending me a PM with the accounts you would like to keep, otherwise I will need to take action on all of your accounts.