Hello world, here I am!

First of all, I would like to thanks to you for giving an opportunity to introduce oneself. I play PRO for awhile, but never used the forum. I already poke around and found many useful categories. I used game guides and many other things. I am currently looking for a guild with active and nice members. I am 22 years and prefer a guild with mainly 18+ members to hold a certain standard and that's according to my experience easier with people around the same age. I plan to build or join a daycare shop to offer a level service. I am always willing to learn new things, so if you have any advices, post them.

:thanks: :Smile:

mG60m48.png

Welcome to the forums! :Grin: Have fun.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Welcome to PRO! If you're on Red server, feel free to friend me with /friend soulvaki if we're both on and PM me any questions you have! I'm usually found in help chat if I'm online! I hope you have a phenomenal time here!

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]