Hello world, here I am!

212440 First of all, I would like to thanks to you for giving an opportunity to introduce oneself. I play PRO for awhile, but never used the forum. I already poke around and found many useful categories. I used game guides and many other things. I am currently looking for a guild with active and nice members. I am 22 years and prefer a guild with mainly 18+ members to hold a certain standard and that's according to my experience easier with people around the same age. I plan to build or join a daycare shop to offer a level service. I am always willing to learn new things, so if you have any advices, post them.

:thanks: :Smile:

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you've found the forums a useful resource so far, the forums are probably one of my favorite things about this game/community. On that note, I saw your suggestion post in the Suggestions subforum the other day and I really liked all the ideas you put out - thanks for brainstorming and contributing them! ^_^

If you haven't already, I'd advise you to familiarize yourself with the Trade Forums rules so you'll be ready to go once you've gotten ready to start/join a daycare shop.

Best of luck, and I hope I'll see you around in game sometime! :Angel: