Any methods of making money as a new player with 3 badges?

Cynthetik

Id like a way to make money as a new player with three badges. Unfortunately I don't have access to a lot of features especially trading. I prefer not to trade with other players because I have nothing to offer them. I really need money for supplies as I play the game such as pokeballs and potions and trainer battles generate ridiculously low money sometimes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's Daeon's guide on money making - it covers a lot of bases for new players.

If you can find a Pokemon that has the Frisk ability, you can farm held items off wild Pokemon (e.g. Paras at Mt. Moon has a chance to hold Tinymushroom) and sell them to the Item Maniac to make money w/o trading. And as the player above commented, dig spots can yield other rare items like Nuggets/Stardusts, which sell for quite a bit of money to the Item Maniac. Make sure to sell the free Star Piece at Mt. Moon (respawns once a week) and the Nugget from Nugget Bridge to the Item Maniac as well.

I also don't like selling/trading with other players, but the way I made money at the beginning of the game was by farming Pokemon with the Synchronize ability, and selling ones with popular natures. You can sell Syncs for 10k each, and the best part is that it doesn't matter what IVs a Sync has - as long as it has the requested nature and the Synchronize ability, it'll go for 10k on the market. Not much thinking or bargaining required at all. ^_^