New pokedex!

Xhabs4lifex

Hi guys,

First sorry for my english I'm trying to do my best to write this because i'm french. Well here my idea, what do you think if we had a pokedex where we can find more info like witch rod we have to use to cath a pokemon and where we can see the lvl evolution so we wont have to go on bulbepedia every 2 minutes, :) Well i know this is maybe a big work to do but i think it worth . This is my first topic so i hope i had write it in the right place to! have a nice day!

This has been suggested many times before. But, I'll stick with my original response. The only resource we need added to pokedex is rarity level at different routes. Google for everything else (it's a life skill and it's not hard)

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

213825 This has been suggested many times before. But, I'll stick with my original response. The only resource we need added to pokedex is rarity level at different routes. Google for everything else (it's a life skill and it's not hard)

I agree with adding some data, not all because you're supposed to learn it.

Rarity if listed should only be an overall, also their Tier rather than exact rarity, knowing the rarity in each location is something else that should be learned lol

ge6aLM7.png

213825 This has been suggested many times before. But, I'll stick with my original response. The only resource we need added to pokedex is rarity level at different routes. Google for everything else (it's a life skill and it's not hard)

I agree with adding some data, not all because you're supposed to learn it.

Rarity if listed should only be an overall, also their Tier rather than exact rarity, knowing the rarity in each location is something else that should be learned lol

Rarity by route is something that is changed on a semi-regular basis. In order to get a good enough sample size to get an accurate gauge on what route is better, you need more time than what the dynamic spawns are. That was poorly written, but does that make sense?

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]