Unevolved Pokemon Level Faster

Pkmnmaster88

No, as you can see here: BjoZMKo.png

It's a level 6 Pikachu. it would require more EXP to reach the next level if you evolved it already.

That picture is pretty useless without a picture of EXP needed for a Lv6 Raichu right next to it.

The person I quoted posted links to pokemonDB as evidence that the real pokemon games instituted some kind of EXP scaling based on YOUR pokemon's EXP rather than that of the enemy defeated. Now you're saying that it's only in this game. I'm glad we worked that out.

I'm confused by all of it... Had I known sooner though, I would not have evolved my current party... Oh well, gonna have to build a team from scratch.

I will clarify information - In PRO pokemon evolution will need more exp for level up. It mean pokemon stage 1 need less exp then pokemon stage 2 and so on.

Sorry for your inconvenience, I will recommend you this guide for newbie https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=36505

And also look these for more information in the future case

we have Game guides and live chat support IRC, we got FAQ also to guide you through. Enjoy your game and sorry again...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic