What pokemon to complete my team ?

Shironoyume

Hi guys ! I need your help to complete my team, i don't know what to take !

I got :

- Gengar with hyponis , shadow ball, dream eater, dark pulse

- Arcanine with Thunder fang, extreme speed, crunch, flamethrower

- Gyarados with earthquake, aqua tail, ice fang, dragon dance

- Roserade with : Poison spikes, giga drain, leech seed, and i don't know what to give her as last attack

And that's it, i need to other pokemon, i thought to take a glaceon or sylveon for the dragon type ? And maybe something like a gardevoir ? I don't know, advice me please ! :D Have a nice day

Hi guys ! I need your help to complete my team, i don't know what to take !

I got :

- Gengar with hyponis , shadow ball, dream eater, dark pulse

- Arcanine with Thunder fang, extreme speed, crunch, flamethrower

- Gyarados with earthquake, aqua tail, ice fang, dragon dance

- Roserade with : Poison spikes, giga drain, leech seed, and i don't know what to give her as last attack

And that's it, i need to other pokemon, i thought to take a glaceon or sylveon for the dragon type ? And maybe something like a gardevoir ? I don't know, advice me please ! :D Have a nice day

First of all i assume your pokes are all offensive ev-trained besides roserade. So expect their ev-sets and natures to be like that.

Then about your sets of your actual pokes:

Gengar: Im not a fan of 55%acc hypnosis, esp u need to hit that move and the opponent to stay in to use dream eater. I would use t-bolt and sludge-wave(stab) instead of them

Arcanine: t-fang, extreme speed, crunch ok but flamethrow is spatk, is there a reason why u play that? i would consider flare blitz instead of it. MorningSun for recovery or w-o-w to cripple opponents instead of crunch or t-fang is possible tho.

Gyarados: set is ok, u might consider taunt to cripple staller and get literally a free dd off. Crunch possible too, u could replace ice fang. I really suggest taunt or u might have really big trouble with the all common stallers.

Roserade: set looks good so far for defensive roserade, u can add spikes for more hazards or sleep powder. synthesis is possible too. Even sludge bomb for coverage.

About your actual question:

To have a balanced team u might consider adding a defense tank which is your check to hard hitting physical sweepers. Two of your pokes are weak to psychic the other 2 got hit neutral. A steel type might help u out. Most of them are bulky on defensive side also. Ground/rock types might help u too. All of them have access to rocks.

A spinner like donphan, starmie etc would also fit your team cause your arcanine and gyara arent really happy about 25% rocks damage.

Last but not least is a cleric with healbell/wish very useful. Smth like sylveon as a fairy to have a good check to dragon types or special attackers in general. I wont suggest sylv atm (to many moves missing in pro), but smth like togekiss, clefable, florges fit the roll very well. Umbreon as dark-type works too.

Hope it helped.^^