Shak's shop

Shak404

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright.. I didn't expect to have that many demands so fast. Sorry for the delay, but since I'm here now, might as well do them all. =p

1471193857-reborn.png

1471194367-kjib.png

1471195588-khanum.png

1471197515-ouryu.png

coming soon

--

I find your demand kinda weird. I'm not sure it will look good in the end but i'll try it aniway. do you want all the pichus and raichu to also be red or just the pikachu?

Sure, let me know what you want and I'll do my best to make you a little something. (also if you can tell me max dimensions and format needed for a guild icon that would be very helpful )

239763 Alright.. I didn't expect to have that many demands so fast. Sorry for the delay, but since I'm here now, might as well do them all. =p

1471193857-reborn.png

1471194367-kjib.png

1471195588-khanum.png

1471197515-ouryu.png

coming soon

--

I find your demand kinda weird. I'm not sure it will look good in the end but i'll try it aniway. do you want all the pichus and raichu to also be red or just the pikachu?

Sure, let me know what you want and I'll do my best to make you a little something. (also if you can tell me max dimensions and format needed for a guild icon that would be very helpful )

that looks great but sorry for the extra thing but are you able to remove reborn if you can (sorry for being a pain)

Hai Shak!

My friend rjwarrior showed me your sigs and i really like your style! And to hear your helping everyone who doesnt have a sig yet i just had to try ^^

So If you got some spare time on your hands id like a signature from you! I would loveeeee if their could be a poro in there from league of legends surrounded by some pokemon pro mounts since i trade mounts a lot, kinda like your own sig but with mount pokes, but i dont know if thats to much to ask lol, just my name with a cool pokemon is cool to! :Smile:

Im on red server and id be happy to donate something to you!

Anyways thanks in advance and keep up your good work :y:

P.S. in case your wondering this is a poro! league_of_legends_poro_art_tongue_99916_1920x1080.jpg

xZ420H.png