Favourite Anime Show ?

Apologize

Hey guys just Want to hear peoples thoughts on what's your favourite anime Show, I currently just finished Season 1 Dubbed, Sword art online and eagerly waiting for more Dubbed eps for season 2, And i really need to Watch more Attack on titan i think that is awesome,

Edit, Ah yeas Code g.. is also a fave off mine although i don't think i finished season 2

c2Y5C0Y.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite would be DB/Z (and soon DBS :D), other then that the top 5 ranks go 1. Fairy Tail 2. One Piece 3. first 4 seasons of Digimon (Frontier > Adv1 > Adv2 > Tamers) 4. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and 5. Soul Eater.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• 1 month later...

Well, my all time favorite anime, not so surprisingly is Pokemon XY. But other then that, Stike the Blood is best and i really love the couple Himeragi and Kojou they look so cute together. :Heart: :HeartEyes:

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

Mine would be Hellsing, Fairy Tail(still watching), One piece(still watching), HunterxHunter(although the ending is bad), basalisk and I really enjoyed Witchcraft Works as well. However my favorite anime of all time and growing up as a kid would be none other than *drum roll* ................ Poke'mon ! :Grin:

slimshady.gif

D2Q52tI.png

You all people are bad & i hate you all.. No one ever mentioned Naruto :Footinmouth: :xspam: :xsucks: :xbanned:

[glow=red]

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Read thousands of manga chapters and volumes and still keep reading. Watched hundreds of animes and keep watching. I am going to name top 3 for me.

1. Death Note

2. One piece

3. Attack on Titan

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

there isnt smth called favourite anime maybe for some people coz you couldnt comapre some animes i would say i like many animes but if i had to choose one it would be HUNTER X HUNTER .. this anime like has everything you would like to find in animes. could give u my fav animes but it would take lot of time xd

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif