Favourite Anime Show ?

Apologize

Read thousands of manga chapters and volumes and still keep reading. Watched hundreds of animes and keep watching. I am going to name top 3 for me.

1. Death Note

2. One piece

3. Attack on Titan

basically same as red but in a different order,

1: one piece

2: death note

3: attack on titan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have too many favourites xD

Clannad, Highschool of the dead, Deadman Wonderland, Mirai Nikki, Usagi Drop, Death Note, aoi hana, gatchaman crowds.....OK ill stop now xD

238479_trainercard-Dreamer.png

^Gotta be like all the cool kids ;)

Mirai Nikki would have to be my favorite... I also really like Tokyo Ghoul. :3

Double rainbow? What does it mean?...

Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?

Any good animes out this year? I like the tokyo ghoul, attack on titan, code geass, psycho pass, guilty crown, mirai nikki, hunter x hunter kind of things

Have you seen Owari no Seraph? That's pretty good... Maybe Parasyte -the maxim-?

Double rainbow? What does it mean?...

Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?

Any good animes out this year? I like the tokyo ghoul, attack on titan, code geass, psycho pass, guilty crown, mirai nikki, hunter x hunter kind of things

Have you seen Owari no Seraph? That's pretty good... Maybe Parasyte -the maxim-?

Yeah watched those two

4FEZZdr.png