What if i release mew?

Guest zelkowa

217395 if i release mew , do i get a chance to catch it again? after the boss fight ofc.

No you wont get another chance to catch Mew if you release the one you have already. The boss is designed to give players, who lost their chance to catch their legendary/s, another chance to catch them. It was not designed to give a player infinite chances at getting a perfect legendary. I highly recommend that you don't release your Mew.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Guest zelkowa
217395 if i release mew , do i get a chance to catch it again? after the boss fight ofc.

No you wont get another chance to catch Mew if you release the one you have already. The boss is designed to give players, who lost their chance to catch their legendary/s, another chance to catch them. It was not designed to give a player infinite chances at getting a perfect legendary. I highly recommend that you don't release your Mew.

its the worst mew i ever seen

^ Exactly this. You won't be able to get another chance if you've already caught Mew successfully, even if you release it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

^ Exactly this. You won't be able to get another chance if you've already caught Mew successfully, even if you release it.

Why can u re-try to battle Mew if you killed it accidentaly or something? Am i missing anything here?

Check my Mall!

Why can u re-try to battle Mew if you killed it accidentaly or something? Am i missing anything here?

Yes, you can fight boss Nikola in unknown place. Check boss guide. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]