Spectating - why is this not a thing?!

Guest Technitrose

316859 I don't think all player will like that, actually with spectate someone can copy team or strategies, someone maybe don't want that to happen. That my opinion :Grin:

you can do that if you battle them too, doesn't really matter

in other news

317644 I think it's good and bad because it does help you learn new techniques but on the other hand people can just steal your so I think it should only be for non-ranked battles, bosses and gyms just not PvP

rofl, we dont need spectate to copy teams

just look at yellow, revo was running tyranitar+excadrill in pvp and dominated like hell -> everybody copied his team

wow someone used a pokemon that benefits from a certain weather with a pokemon that's ability causes the weather to happen, gee what a revelation in the pvp metagame

*cough* rain teams *cough*

*cough* sun teams *cough*

*cough* any of the weather teams *cough*

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

317861 wow someone used a pokemon that benefits from a certain weather with a pokemon that's ability causes the weather to happen, gee what a revelation in the pvp metagame

clearly didnt understand what I meant with that, but go ahead *cough* *facepalm*

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

317861 wow someone used a pokemon that benefits from a certain weather with a pokemon that's ability causes the weather to happen, gee what a revelation in the pvp metagame

clearly didnt understand what I meant with that, but go ahead *cough* *facepalm*

you relunctant to explain for fear i might pick apart your argument? i see how it is man, don't be nervous, go ahead xd

317884 you relunctant to explain for fear i might pick apart your argument? i see how it is man, don't be nervous, go ahead xd

wtf, relax

nobody was running tyra+exca until revo did it and dominated the ladder with 1,3k+ wins in one season

ofc its nothing new

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

317884 you relunctant to explain for fear i might pick apart your argument? i see how it is man, don't be nervous, go ahead xd

[Censored], relax

nobody was running tyra+exca until revo did it and dominated the ladder with 1,3k+ wins in one season

ofc its nothing new

I'm pretty sure one player didn't innovate the ttar+excadrill combo xD

317917 I'm pretty sure one player didn't innovate the ttar+excadrill combo xD

NEVER SAID THAT

220197 It's not in the game yet because there are more important things to do.

Like what? Spectating battles in a massive mmo environment seems pretty important.

like fixing server stability, coding moves and ability, upgrading pc storage, guild base,auction house,

The server is stable for many months... and i don't know why auction house isn't implemented yet, once some gms already called that A.H is already coded.

[Censored], relax

ofc its nothing new

m8 i been runnin tyra+exca for a long time

[Censored], relax

ofc its nothing new

m8 i been runnin tyra+exca for since before u were breastfeedign :kiss:

should I report this? you sound like someone who is born in 2000's something

[Censored], relax

ofc its nothing new

m8 i been runnin tyra+exca for since before u were breastfeedign :kiss:

should I report this? you sound like someone who is born in 2000's something

ye man report my post that follows all the forum rules. your newness is showing xd.

it's okay to be salty just keep it off the forum m8y we don't need that stuff here