Spectating - why is this not a thing?!

Guest Technitrose

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spectate Battle

<r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s>

</s><POST content="316864"><s></s>316864<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Nurarihan"><s>
</s><POST content="316859"><s></s>316859<e></e></POST> I don't think all player will like that, actually with spectate someone can copy team or strategies, someone maybe don't want that to happen. That my opinion <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

yeah bro indeed <E>:Shocked:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Since u can go to Top 1 in PvP ladder and someone copied your team , u must think again about new team for counter that, if not u cant get Top PvP again<br/>

That is example</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Nurarihan"><s>

</s><POST content="316878"><s></s>316878<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s>
</s><POST content="316864"><s></s>316864<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Nurarihan"><s>
</s><POST content="316859"><s></s>316859<e></e></POST> I don't think all player will like that, actually with spectate someone can copy team or strategies, someone maybe don't want that to happen. That my opinion <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

yeah bro indeed <E>:Shocked:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Since u can go to Top 1 in PvP ladder and someone copied your team , u must think again about new team for counter that, if not u cant get Top PvP again<br/>

That is example<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yeah maybe change to invite function just for friend haha like me spec you hehe</r>

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

Guest alanudao

<t>i think spectate is a basic thing for this game. it would add much more entreteriment and ways to gain prestige on the comunity. there must have a way to do it without the problem of team copy conspiracy, like leaving the spec option avaliable just for friends. PLS DO IT e.e</t>

<t>If you're afraid that people might copy your team when they spectate then might as well not even play pvp lol, they will see your team either way, spectate or not. But +1 being able to spectate would help a lot not only for people trying to learn pvp but also something else to do when they're bored and making it a lot easier to ref a tournament match.</t>

vhtran2.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Nurarihan"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

Strategies and teams are bound to be copied even without a spectate feature. All you have to do is face the team yourself and you can easily copy it. There is nothing preventing people from stealing teams in Pokemon in general. 'Tis the game we play. :P<br/>

<br/>

Aside from that I thought this feature would have been implemented already. There are many successful MMOs that have a spectate feature and it brings the community together and gives them something to talk about. Spectating can be just as fun if not more fun that actually battling. +1 ....again</r>

<r><QUOTE author="TR3Y"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Nurarihan"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Strategies and teams are bound to be copied even without a spectate feature. All you have to do is face the team yourself and you can easily copy it. There is nothing preventing people from stealing teams in Pokemon in general. 'Tis the game we play. :P<br/>

<br/>

Aside from that I thought this feature would have been implemented already. There are many successful MMOs that have a spectate feature and it brings the community together and gives them something to talk about. Spectating can be just as fun if not more fun that actually battling. +1 ....again<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I agree with spectating, but idk other player think <E>:Cool:</E></r>