Spectating - why is this not a thing?!

Guest Technitrose

I don't necessarily disagree with this, and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I don't know how comfortable I would be with giving away my movesets. The community is rather small, and it won't be hard to keep track of who's running what moves on their Pokemon with a bit of spectating.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: I've read other replies and it's already been discussed. There are some fair points raised in favor of spectating. My thoughts still remain, but I'm less iffy now thanks to those posts.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9
318475 I don't necessarily disagree with this, but I don't know how comfortable I would be with giving away my movesets. The community is rather small, and it won't be hard to keep track of who's running what moves on their Pokemon with a bit of spectating.

Just my 2 cents.

Some players/guilds already do this with out spectating, they share the information. Most pvp players keep notes on certain players in case they see them again. It's pretty common without spectating. I don't see how spectating would prevent this.

318475 I don't necessarily disagree with this, but I don't know how comfortable I would be with giving away my movesets. The community is rather small, and it won't be hard to keep track of who's running what moves on their Pokemon with a bit of spectating.

Just my 2 cents.

Some players/guilds already do this with out spectating, they share the information. Most pvp players keep notes on certain players in case they see them again. It's pretty common without spectating. I don't see how spectating would prevent this.

Yeah, I edited my post after reading the previous replies. Most people would have an idea of what everybody is using I assume. Fair call.

I read most posts done here.I feel spectating is one of the most important things in a game like this.Much more when u got guilds in it!For example we want to run a in-guild tourney.It would be much more fun if we could all spectate the battles.

In addition,(as has been said before) spectate feature protects ppl who play fair and don't cheat especially on official tourneys!With this not existing,ppl have to record their battles to prove their win or the other player cheated etc.That's a big turn down.

Anyway,i agree with all posts in favor of spectate.I understand it may not be easy coding or keeping it along with stable servers but should be added ASAP.

Sorry for my english :)

• 3 weeks later...

SPECTACTOR SYSTEM

<t>i have some idea about spectactor system, so i hope you like it and made it.<br/>

<br/>

The spectator system can only spec a pvp battle not pve <br/>

There has some box chat ,maybe look like multi chat and the list who spectating the battle.<br/>

<br/>

Thank you</t>

Re: SPECTACTOR SYSTEM

<t>Would be an awesome addition, but it would be a massive update and not one that is likely to come about in the near future.</t>

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.