Focus Sash Poll - to make it not consumed in PvP

Zinsmiter

Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's worked as intended..

i don't get this community.. something working perfectly you crying, something doesnt work as inteded you crying..

you just want an easy game for yourself, in that case you better play PS1 using gameshark ^^

i don't get this community.. something working perfectly you crying, something doesnt work as inteded you crying..

you just want an easy game for yourself, in that case you better play PS1 using gameshark ^^

In PVP it shouldn't be consumed, it might be intended by the PRO Staff but in the real Pokémon games it's not consumed in online play or Battle Towers etc.

It should be the same for PRO in my opinion, and also in the majority's opinion.

Yeah community is so noob always crying for no reason, let's just blame them..

this game is so easy to be honnest i think pokemons should also be consumed in pvp but you would be able to get 16 of them back each week by farming bosses and if you get 2 of them back then there will be a pvp vendor that would give you one back

It would be the perfect game, community can go play PS1 using gameshark if they don't like it =p thehe

• 2 months later...

finally after 20 threads....my dream is going to come true

Why do you say that? They still haven't done anything to focus sash as far as i know. Please let me know if they made any change to focus sash because that's the reason that made me left the game.