New addict checking in

Hey everybody, I'm Heebo. I've been into Pokemon since gen 1 but my interest has kind of waned lately. Go rekindled it and then finding this was even better. I always wanted to play a Pokemon MMO and I can see myself getting really addicted here! Just got started on the yellow server with my Squirtle (my favorite pokemon overall) and I'm ready to go. :Grin:

220448 Hey everybody, I'm Heebo. I've been into Pokemon since gen 1 but my interest has kind of waned lately. Go rekindled it and then finding this was even better. I always wanted to play a Pokemon MMO and I can see myself getting really addicted here! Just got started on the yellow server with my Squirtle (my favorite pokemon overall) and I'm ready to go.

Hey Heebo, welcome to PRO ! Enjoy your stay ! :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to PRO. Have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Welcome to PRO, HeeboHammer! It's awesome to hear that Pokemon Go and PRO helped you get back into Pokemon - we're happy to have you here in the community. Feel free to ask questions over in the General Support forums if you ever need assistance!

Squirtle was my original starter back in the day too, so I feel you there. Proud members of the Squirtle Squad, and whatnot. :Cool:

I hope you enjoy your PRO experience! :)

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.