New Player!

Guest Ekriul

Guest Ekriul

Yo! I am Ekriul, or Olin, if you'd like to call me that. I am completely new to PRO, however, I have played almost every Pokemon game with the exception of B/W 2 and OR/AS! I have been playing Pokemon ever since I was seven, and I am excited to be able to play with other people, in an MMO! I hope to see may of you in-game, so say hi if you see me!

220875 Yo! I am Ekriul, or Olin, if you'd like to call me that. I am completely new to PRO, however, I have played almost every Pokemon game with the exception of B/W 2 and OR/AS! I have been playing Pokemon ever since I was seven, and I am excited to be able to play with other people, in an MMO! I hope to see may of you in-game, so say hi if you see me!

Hey Ekriul, welcome to PRO !

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Guest Ekriul
220876 Hey there! Welcome to PRO! Hope you love your time here! What server are you playing on?

Hey, soulvaki, thank you for your hospitality! I am currently playing on the Yellow server!

220875 Yo! I am Ekriul, or Olin, if you'd like to call me that. I am completely new to PRO, however, I have played almost every Pokemon game with the exception of B/W 2 and OR/AS! I have been playing Pokemon ever since I was seven, and I am excited to be able to play with other people, in an MMO! I hope to see may of you in-game, so say hi if you see me!

Hey Ekriul, welcome to PRO !

Thank you for your hospitality, Tiarra! :Shy:

Hello Ekriul, welcome to PRO!

I see that you've played Pokemon in the past, but I would like to point out that there are quite a few differences in PRO than in the main games. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Guest Ekriul
220893 Welcome to Pokémon Revolution and its community, Ekriul.

I appreciate your hospitality!

Hello Ekriul, welcome to PRO!

I see that you've played Pokemon in the past, but I would like to point out that there are quite a few differences in PRO than in the main games. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

Thanks for your welcome, I am enjoying the game so far. I'll be sure to check out the game guide!

Hey Ekriul! Welcome to PRO, we're very happy to have you here.

I see from your user profile that you're an aspiring Youtuber. That's awesome! If you're interested in making Youtube videos related to PRO, or even just checking out what content others have created, feel free to hop on over to our Youtube & Twitch subforums. It's always great to have more creative folks here in the community, and I'd love to see anything you come up with!

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your PRO experience.

(I love the Naruto avatar, by the way. :Crazy:)

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Welcome to PRO. Have a fun and exciting experience :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Guest Ekriul
220938 Hey Ekriul! Welcome to PRO, we're very happy to have you here.

I see from your user profile that you're an aspiring Youtuber. That's awesome! If you're interested in making Youtube videos related to PRO, or even just checking out what content others have created, feel free to hop on over to our Youtube & Twitch subforums. It's always great to have more creative folks here in the community, and I'd love to see anything you come up with!

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your PRO experience.

(I love the Naruto avatar, by the way. :Crazy:)

Thank you for making me feel so welcomed, I really appreciate it! I'll definitely check out the Youtube and Twitch subforums; Thanks for the tip!

220985 Welcome to PRO. Have a fun and exciting experience :Grin:

I appreciate the welcome! Thank you :Grin: