Stuck in loading map

Fellinger

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fine when I was playing last night yet now I can't get in no matter what I do.

Here's what I've tried:

• Logging in normally (got stuck on the "Loading Map" screen and eventually Alt+F4'd.)
    Logging in and waited out the "Loading Map" screen (eventually the music changed to the title screen music so I assume the game kicked me thinking I was AFK.)
    Closed the client, disabled ethernet adapter, opened the client, re-enabled ethernet adapter, logged in (found that fix online, didn't work.)
    Closed the client, disabled ethernet adapter, opened the client, got some breakfast, re-enabled ethernet adapter, logged in (heard some people need to wait a bit first. Still didn't work.)
    Made a new account and logged in with that (still stuck on "Loading Map")
    Deleted the game and replaced it with fresh files (PRO64_95_42) (here I was thinking the map problem was client-side. Still nothing.)
    Deleted the game and replaced it with fresh 32-bit files (PRO32_95_42) (still not working.)
    Deleted the local game files (ran Regedit, went to HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->PROTeam, backed it up, deleted the whole folder then ran the game. Didn't work.)
    Deleted the local game files and logged in on the new account; waiting on the "Loading Map" screen AND IT EVENTUALLY WORKED EVEN IF I GOT KICKED OUT SECONDS LATER.
    Logged back in normally. We're back in boys! :Smile: On Yellow server by the way.

Also jesus christ I started typing this when there were 9 replies to the thread. Now there's over 230.

Im also getting stuck in the loading map screen now. When I login some of the in-game interface pops up for a split second like my team and the chat box (though empty) with a black background, but then switches to the loading map. I've restarted the game and my laptop but still the same issue. Both Red and Blue servers are the same.

Scarl3tpanda

Blue Server

Im also getting stuck in the loading map screen now. When I login some of the in-game interface pops up for a split second like my team and the chat box (though empty) with a black background, but then switches to the loading map. I've restarted the game and my laptop but still the same issue. Both Red and Blue servers are the same.

Scarl3tpanda

Blue Server