Stuck in loading map

Fellinger

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Frown: I'm stuck in the loading map when I log in and I've restarted the client 10 times Yellow server AkiraLuna

The difference between insane asylums and our schools is that in the insane asylum you have to show some improvement before you can get out.

227798 So I was able to log in after waiting at the Loading Map screen for around 10-20 minutes or longer. Actually, I got kicked back to the login screen, probably because of the AFK timer, but I tried logging in again, and I could load into the game without issue. I think the server is taking a while to load the game/map data, but once you have it loaded, you should be fine as long as you don't restart the game again. (Not a computer person, so no idea if this is actually how it works / if I'm using the correct terminology or not lol)

Based on that, my advice is to log in and just leave your game at the loading map screen for several minutes, don't restart it. Keep an eye on your game every so often to see if you're at the game screen, or if you've been kicked back to the normal login screen. If you have been kicked to the login screen, don't restart your game, just log in and you should be able to play normally. At least, this is how it worked for me (have tested it twice now).

thanks! it worked for me! :)