Hi, trainers !

Hi ! I don't think there's a really good reason to post this, but i had the time to do so, so why not ?

My nick is DubstepSharK, i'm a brazilian E-sports Tournament Admin and Analyst and i was looking for something to play in my free time while Pokemon Sun & Moon aren't available. This looks like a good one to me. Competitive, active community and staff, getting updates, gives the almost the same feeling of playing an original game on a handheld :Grin:

I will be around until Sun & Moon launches, playing on Yellow Server, if someone wants to add me :Shy:

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay and experience :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

225010 Hi ! I don't think there's a really good reason to post this, but i had the time to do so, so why not ?

My nick is DubstepSharK, i'm brazilian E-sports Tournament Admin and Analyst and i was looking for something to play in my free time while Pokemon Sun & Moon aren't available. This looks like a good one to me. Competitive, active community and staff, getting updates, gives the almost the same feeling of playing an original game on a handheld

I will be around until Sun & Moon launches, playing in Yellow Server, if someone wants to add me

Hello DubstepShrak, welcome to PRO ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

225047 Welcome to PRO! Enjoy your time here - who knows, maybe you'll come back even when Sun & Moon are out. :)

That's something really hard to happen xD, but yeah, maybe.

225066 Hello DubstepSharK, welcome to pro we have varies of ways to support you if you need it, we have Game guides and live chat support IRC, we got FAQ also to guide you through. Enjoy your game!

I'm very familiar with pokemon, i played the first ones with an old gameboy when i was a kid and i've been playing the new ones one after another, until X Y came and i had no money to get a 3DS. Now i got one, but it's wiser to wait for Sun & Moon. I did check some guides to know what's different around here and i have no problem in asking when i get problems xD.

Thanks guys :Grin:

Hey there, DubstepSharK. Welcome to PRO! I'm glad you've found PRO to your liking so far, hopefully you'll stick around for a while. :)

Since it seems like you're pretty into the competitive aspect of Pokemon, I'd recommend checking out our PvP board while you're at it - it's full of information about our PvP rules, the current state of the metagame, etc.

Have fun, and enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.