Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

IGN : Swall

Thanks for this Giveway ! and i don't need this mouse, but i want this mouse ! why ? Because sometimes when i forgot to hide my mouse, my cat enter in my room and destroy my mouse totaly, they are more tiger than cat yes, so i will play with this new mouse, always know to hide it and put my old mouse somewhere if a day, my tiger want eat again my mouse.. i hope no ! :D

But Anyway GL everybody for this ! the most lucky will win !

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wanted a better mouse to replace a dying Lenovo one I found lying around but never had the money around to get one myself, so I could use a new mouse but it's not too detrimental to anything I do, I just want to enter and see how it goes. It's also really nice of you to do a giveaway for it. :o

IGN: Nugosaurus

Ingame name : KingChase

Why do I feel I should win his ? My current mouse is pretty bad and I've been meaning to buy a new one but I've never gotten around to it so it would be cool to win a gaming mouse as well as I've never had one before haha.

IGN: Flappingduck

Umm I was just about to head out to buy a new mouse as mine seems to have "odd" issues, everytime I restart my computer every function of my Razor Naga Hex would work except for it's sensor making it unable to move for 10-30minutes......

Thanks for doing this event :) <3

IGN : Fenne

Why I want the mouse: Well the main reason why I want the mouse is I plan on needed one for gaming as I don't really have the money for one to get as bill hinder the money I get at my work. Also because why not join in the chance of gaining a free mouse. No offense, but you are the best developer and owner to actually do this.